Spanish Class Policies - Sra. Wells
After reviewing with mom/dad/guardian please sign and return signature form stapled into planner.
We follow the PBS (Positive Behavior Expectations)
Be responsible, respectful and safe
- Carry your planner at all times.
- Hall passes - make sure you have materials with you. Taking class time to get materials out of your locker is not a good use of time. A pass may be written in your planner for emergencies.
- Bathroom passes - use the bathroom during passing times and lunch when possible. Two passes are allowed per card marking.
- Complete opener activity daily. It will be projected on screen.
- Stay on task and do quality work.
- Make up missed work when absent, check bin for hand outs.
- Support learning and fellow classmates.
- Listen when someone is talking.
- Follow directions.
- Stay in assigned seat.
- Walk at all times.
- Resolve conflicts peacefully.
I will accept late work with a possible 20% penalty up until 1 week before the end of the card marking. But it is your responsibility to turn it in.
Q1 ends 11/3/14 Q2 ends 1/22/15
Q3 ends 4/2/15 Q4 ends 6/5/15
· You are responsible for keeping track of your grades by recording your scores on an assignment sheet graph and using Mistar’s Parentconnect or Studentconnect.
· It’s your job to make sure my score and your score match.
You may leave your binder/folder in the appropriate area as long as the area remains neat. Please label all materials with your Spanish first name and hour. I am not responsible if materials are lost or stolen.
There are several options for getting one if you don’t have one. There is no excuse for not being able to do your work in class.
- check ‘road kill” bin·
- borrow one from a friend
- borrow one from me pay $.25 for a new one (pencils are already sharpened!)